Cambodia Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|7 daysturnaround||4 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Visa Single Entry E-Visa valid for 3 months with 30 days stay||N/A||$ 85.00|
|Business Visa Single Entry E-Visa valid for 3 months with 30 days stay||N/A||$ 150.00|
|Tourist Single entry valid up to 90 days||$ 115.00||or||$ 165.00|
|Business Single entry valid up to 90 days||$ 120.00||or||$ 170.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Cambodia Visa Requirements
- For E-visa: color copy of the main page of a valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 1 empty page)
For Land visa: original passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 1 empty page)
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- If you apply for E-visa, please check the list of Cambodia border entries accepting this kind of visa
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Cambodia visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Cambodia Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Cambodia. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Cambodia, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Cambodia. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.